Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Production Meeting Tomorrow

I have to get up earlier than I usually do tomorrow. I have to be at a production meeting at noon. I usually don't get up until noon. But we're going to be figuring out the next batch of episodes we're taping in December. We haven't taped any new episodes since last spring, I am so excited. I get excited for the tapings every time, but now that I'm in the cast it's even more so. We're going to have a whole bunch of new people, it's going to be amazing. I can't wait to start playing scenes with Brandy.

I was on the subway yesterday and I saw one of the most disturbing things I'd ever seen. It was one of those giant billboards, advertising a t-shirt for girls to wear that announces that the wearer of the t-shirt is on Alesse. Geez, why don't we just cut the shit: when the girls enter 10th grade, we hand them a shirt that says "I'm ready to fuck!" People who work in the media can be so irresponsible.

No comments: