Saturday, December 23, 2006

Going Out on a School Night

So last night I got in from Christmas shopping and I called my buddy Joe Fuda. You see, Joe had me apply some cartoon special effects to some photos he took of Tokyo Police Club and I was checking in to see how he liked it. He loved it, and he asked me if I wanted to go along to Footwork where there was a woman from a band in the 80s who was spinning. On the way, we bumped into his friend Lisa D, and she's a riot. So we took her with us. We got to the club, and in two seconds flat I met K-Os, which was nice cuz I'd been wanting to meet him. I had watched him host RapCity earlier that day or the previous night, and he played all rap videos from my favorite era, the early 90s. After clinking glasses with K-Os, I bumped into Anna Cyzon. Anna is a beauty, a Myspace friend for ages but we've kept missing each other round the way. Now we finally got to meet. Then me and Lisa D and another friend named Emily ripped the dancefloor a new one. Joe Fuda took a whole bunch of pictures on account of how he's a photographer, and we all lived happily ever after.

No comments: