Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's hot outside

I totally need to get my own microphone. My very own cordless microphone. Even just rehearsing on a corded mic last night was ass. And I look at like my microphone is like any other musician's equipment: a guitarist doesn't borrow a guitar from the club, right? So that's it. I need to buy a microphone.

But microphones are expensive! I guess I'll have to get it financed. And just weeks ago that would not have been an option, but last week I just got a credit card! My first one! For most people it's just a matter of course, but for me this is a big deal. With all of the mayhem and chaos in my past, I feel pretty proud of getting my situation sorted out to this degree. Now I wonder if my credit is good enough to get approved for the financing on an e-bike. That would be fun to ride around on, composing new raps in my head.

Fuck, it is so hot today! I remember when last summer was like this every single day from June to September but this summer has been pretty tame where the heat is concerned. Which is just the way I like it. I'm not a big fan of the heat, I like the milder temperatures. My favorite is mid-Autumn when you've first got to start putting a jacket on.

No comments: