Saturday, March 1, 2008

Early '08 accomplishments

So I guess things are starting to ramp up.

The rating just came out and Ed & Red's Night Party is back up up at #1 in its timeslot with men and - for the first time in the 14 year history of the show - with women as well. I'm not saying that's because of my contribution, but I'll just privately believe that's the case.

The video of my rap performance on the show is up to 90,000+ views on YouTube, and was recently featured as the video of the day.

I'm looking very forward to a packed travel itinerary over the next few months, and I just found out that I am adding Spring Break in Panama City, Florida to my list of destinations.

And Benny Bunny On Wheels is turning out awesome.

Many thanks to all of my fans and supporters. This is all a lot of fun!

No comments: