Sunday, June 15, 2008

Big milestone finished! (Benny Bunny On Wheels production blog)

As I type this, not five minutes ago I laid down the last page of the main story for Benny Bunny On Wheels. I even got myself back on track after getting two days behind! So I still have corrections to make on it, but the story is DONE!!! You won't believe the drama, the laughter, the tears, or the rage.

Going to an MMVA party tonight so I am very glad that I am back on schedule. No going into party mode tonight though! But you should have seen me yesterday. It was my cousin Adam and his woman Sarah's Canadian wedding party. They're living in Brooklyn New York and got married down there last winter or something. While they're in town, they're playing a show at the Whippersnapper Gallery next weekend, Saturday the 21st. Between that and Hip Hop Karaoke, it's going to be a big weekend.

No comments: