Friday, June 20, 2008

Over-complicating Things Unnecessarily

You know what I always (and I mean ALWAYS) get fucked up over? How much to put in here. I mean, I want to blog about every exciting thing that comes up but then I get self-conscious about stuff if it's not set in stone yet. Like how I was asked if I want to host a show, for example. Now, of course I want to host a show. But do I come on here all "Hey everyone! Guess what! Maybe I'm hosting a show!"? Because it's not a done deal and I don't want to later come on and go "Yeah, I'm actually not hosting a show" if it doesn't work out. If I talk about every little thing that's even a maybe in here, am I getting everyone's power of visualization working for me? Or am I jinxing stuff? Or do I just over-complicate things for myself unnecessarily?

Here are some pictures taken at my cousin's wedding.

This is me and my siblings and their lovers. We party.


This is me having just finished eating. It was good.

No comments: