Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Red Boots

Whoa, check out John Waters going on The Daily Show with red boots! I am a trend-setter like a motherfucker!!

I am looking forward to relaxing tonight. I just spent days fixing up the website and making it smoother and slimmer, it's ready to go into the ring against the heavyweight champ. And bringing my blog back home to live on my own website, it feels like a great big comfortable couch! I hope it doesn't take too long to attract an audience again, it's been so long that my website has been chaotic and shitty, and plus people staying in touch through MySpace and Facebook and whatnot.

So who's out there? Is anyone reading this? What topics should we engage in dialog in?

1 comment:

K-Star Hatter said...

i did it! i read the blog! let's see if i can remember to read regularly without being directed here a-la-livejournal.